IP PA Systems
We provide Public Address systems for the diffusion of announcements in 100% IP environments, which can be used in different applications and configurations.
Messaging is broadcast from a telephone or softphone or through a PBX. It is fully compatible with IP switchboards (IP-PBX) or traditional PBX systems.
- Horns and speakers for indoor or outdoor installation
- Gateways for adaptation of traditional public address systems, which facilitate the reuse of already installed elements (speakers or amplifiers)
- All elements have the possibility of POE Power, eliminating elements and points of failure in installations.
- Licensed software from 5 devices to more than 200 devices
All these solutions can be integrated into our advanced IP intercom, telephony and public address systems.
MIP-650 IP horn
IP Horn of 30 W. With POE power for indoor or outdoor installation (IP66 protection)
MIP-670 Wall Speaker
30W Wall Speaker With POE power for indoor or outdoor installation (IP55 protection)
MIP-381 IP Public Address Gateway
dapter (Gateway) for connecting speakers or conventional audio systems to IP PA (1 LAN port)
MIP-3840 IP Public Address Gateway with Amplification
Adapter (Gateway) for connecting speakers or conventional audio systems to IP PA (1 LAN port) with 40W amplification.
MIPSW broadcast software
Broadcast Software MIPSW
Software for IP PA broadcast from desktop
- Up to 5 devices IP MIPSW-5
- Up to 10 devices IP MIPSW-10
- Up to 20 devices IP MIPSW-20
- Up to 40 devices IP MIPSW-40
- Up to 60 devices IP MIPSW-60
- Up to 80 devices IP MIPSW-80
- Up to 200 devices IP MIPSW-200